Monday, February 25, 2013

Works in Progress

I've been hard at work writing and editing over the last few weeks. Here's where I currently stand:

  • Rewritten II: Veracity has been edited through chapter 15. I'm waiting on the editor to finish it; I'll then give it one last proofread before publication. (Estimating that'll be in late March at the soonest.)
  • Rewritten III: Evasion has been fully written and needs only to be edited. 
  • Rewritten IV: Defiance has been fully written and needs only to be edited. It also needs a cover (which I've commissioned).
  • Return the Sea has been edited and formatted. It needs one last proofread before publication.
  • The Great Ships has been edited and formatted. It needs one last proofread before publication.
  • Cyclical is approaching the final stages of editing. It needs to be read aloud, formatted, and proofread one last time before publication.
  • Unlikely Places is approaching the final stages of editing. It needs to be read aloud, formatted, and proofread one last time before publication.
  • Through the Cracks is approaching the final stages of editing. It needs to be read aloud, formatted, and proofread one last time before publication.
  • Ill-Fitting is approaching the final stages of editing. It needs one scene to be rewritten, then it needs to be read aloud in its entirety, formatted, and proofread one last time before publication.
  • Shattered is approaching the final stages of editing. It needs three scenes to be rewritten, then it needs to be read aloud in its entirety, formatted, and proofread one last time before publication. If I'm dissatisfied with the quality of the stories, I may scrap the bundle and offer the solid story as a stand-alone.
  • Fallen Towers is approaching the final stages of editing. It needs to be read aloud, formatted, and proofread one last time before publication.
  • The Wastes has hit the two-thirds mark. 
  • Unmaking is nearly complete; I'm deciding whether to include a few, final short stories.
  • Delving I: Control has hit the halfway point and been planned in detail from start to finish.
  • Delving II: Alter has been planned in detail from start to finish.
  • Delving III: Delete has been planned in detail from start to finish.
  • Fox Train has hit the halfway point and been planned in detail from start to finish.
  • Hitsuzen has been planned in detail from start to finish.
  • Fall Together Like Clockwork has been planned in detail from start to finish.
  • The Squeeze has been planned in detail from start to finish.
  • About 60 short stories have been planned for various Qol characters, depending upon demand. 
  • Rough outlines for 5 alternate POV novels exist for Qol books.
As you can see, I've been a very busy bee the last few months! Unless otherwise noted, all of the above have cover drafts, though some need to be finalized. I have a lot of works in progress, but I've been updating my dropbox for backers on a daily basis--I'm always getting something done. I'm sorry for the delay thus far, but hopefully I'll begin releasing more stories very soon!

Also, I've contacted all backers who got back to me with bonus material and the like, so I think I'm managing fairly well on that front!

Thank you all so much for your support,
Morgan Bauman

No comments:

Post a Comment