Thursday, July 5, 2012

Progress Report 5: Pre-orders


has become



First of all, I changed the infographic's color scheme after showing it to someone who is red-green color blind and learning that the light red and light green were, uh, very similar. I hope that this helps!

This week, I've been hard at work fine-tuning the formatting. I think that it's probably about ready to go. I haven't yet heard back from my editors, so I can't move forward on that just yet. I should hear back from several of them soon, though, so I'm looking forward to getting to work on that!

I've also been doing a lot of planning for the pre-orders and the corresponding bonuses that'll go in the packages. All of the bonuses have been planned and/or drafted for the pre-orders I've received thus far. If you backed the KickStarter and would like to pre-order a book ($8 plus shipping from Oregon to you), please contact me via the KickStarter messaging system. Even if you aren't ready to pay yet, it'd be good for me to know how many I'll need to prep for and order! I'm very excited about the bonuses that I'm including, and I hope that all of you enjoy them.

I know that this is a pretty brief update, but I wanted to let you know that I've been plugging away. As always, feel free to contact me if you ever have questions or concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment