Sunday, August 12, 2012

Brief update

Okay, so I did manage to get in touch with the audiobook production company that I'd given up as a lost cause. We're still negotiating, so I can't confirm yet whether we will be able to produce an audiobook, although I'm pretty hopeful at this point. Until I have a final draft to send them, it's not likely to develop beyond the negotiation stage.

On that note, I think I'll have a final draft ready by the end of this month if things go according to plan. Of course, they may not go according to plan. Even if the rest of the editing process takes longer than I'm anticipating, I built in a number of buffer weeks to make sure that it won't delay the book itself.

I'll try to keep you all updated as the editing progresses, but it's more difficult with editing; it just doesn't make for good blog posts, no matter how productive I am! If you want to hear about any topics in particular, just comment or send me a message, and maybe I can work something out.

I'd better get back to work for now, though!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I just want to make sure readers get the best book I can possibly provide. If people enjoy it, that's all that matters to me in the end!

      Delete