Monday, September 24, 2012

Progress Report 12: Nearing Completion


I apologize for forgetting to write an update when I got the last of the art, but I've since incorporated the art into the file, ordered the new proof, and received it. After making some final adjustments, I think that I have the absolutely final and complete book ready to go--I just need to order one more proof to be sure.

If I haven't heard back from the review backer by this Friday, I'm going to have to arrange other compensation. That's the final step before I can order what will hopefully be the final proof. I'll have to wait until I see it to be sure that it's up to snuff, but I should be exactly on track to release the book on the new, faster schedule!

As a result, this is your last chance to order paperback packages with the bonus goods if you're a backer! Once they're shipped, I won't be making any more of them. If you contact me by 10/10/12, you can still get one.

I have no updates on the audiobook progress as of yet. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted, though.

Aside from progress toward the publication of the first book, I've finished rewriting the second book and sent it out to my editors. I'm currently working on rewriting the third book in the arc, as well. Those books are on track to be published on or ahead of schedule, as well. They're slated for release in June and December, respectively; if this changes, you'll be the first to know.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment