Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sneak Preview: Paperback Package Bonus!


I got a lot of work done today while waiting for the draft copy of the book to ship! The paperback packages now only need one more bonus and the paperbacks themselves. (Yes, these packages are going to come with a very unique and awesome grab bag, including some unique, handmade items.)

Not much to say about it or the other work that I did today, but I couldn't resist posting an intentionally blurry preview of one of the rewards in the packages. I wanted to keep the detailed image a surprise for those who bought paperbacks, after all, but I figure that knowing one of the bonuses might be exciting.

(This particular bonus was held to a rather limited print run, but, if folks show interest, I might consider printing them again.)

Preview beneath the cut!





This is an 11"x17" glossy print with the main characters in the story. If you want the poster for yourself, feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment