Monday, October 22, 2012

Progress Report 15: Wrapping up!


Rewritten I: Fallacy now has a GoodReads page! If you've read the book (as a backer), plan to read the book, or want to write a scathing review denouncing the book as a travesty, you now have a place to do so!

I'll officially release Fallacy this Thursday, so stay tuned!

Also, of those who responded to surveys, all rewards that don't have a timed element have been filled! Unfortunately, since not everyone has responded to the survey, it's not at 100% complete just yet. Soon, though! I've been managing a turnaround time of at most two days for getting digital rewards to people, which I hope has been prompt enough!

If anyone is dissatisfied with the quality of their reward, I wholeheartedly encourage them to contact me!

Also, the audiobooks are moving forward! Last night I received word that the edits have been rolling along, and everything is proceeding according to plan! With luck, backers will have their audiobooks not long after Halloween. There's no guaranteeing when the books will be available in various stores, as that's out of our hands. I'll try to keep you all posted!

Speaking of post, the paperbacks are on their way to me! I might have them as early as this Friday if I'm lucky enough to get them before the weekend. I'll then sign them immediately and ship out the packages the next business day after I receive them. (If they arrive on Friday, I'll ship them out on Saturday or Monday, depending on what's open.) I can't control the postal service, but I can do my best to get it into their hands ASAP.

Right now, I'm kind of in limbo. Every time something I can do personally crops up, I do it immediately. But most of the remaining work is out of my hands. It really feels like everything is wrapping up! I can't wait to see what next week brings.

For now, I'll try to get the next book ready and work on more short stories! If you need me for anything, you're always more than welcome to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment